Step by step purchase procedure
- Place your order by phone or email.
- Ask for transport arrangements. We can handle that.
- We will send you the order confirmation.
- Approve order confirmation by email.
- We will send you the invoice.
- Return payment confirmation from bank or wait until we receive funds.
- Goods will be prepared and shipped in a few days.
How to order
All orders can be placed via email or phone with our sales staff. We will send you an order confirmation by email to confirm price, quantity, addresses, VAT numbers, etc.
We will need the following information:
- Official company name
- Billing address
- Shipping / delivery address
- VAT number
- Contact person, email, phone
- Once confirmed, we will send you the invoice with our bank details. As soon as we receive payment (or copy of payment confirmation from your bank), we’ll get the goods prepared and shipped!
We require payment up front before releasing coffee from our warehouse.
All invoices are issued in USD, which are preferred (we buy coffee in USD). If not possible to transfer in USD, we can accept EUR or GBP with an agreed exchange rate.
Discount on volume purchases
10% discount for 50 bag orders and immediate payment. This is for roasters ordering more than 50 bags in one go, and are able to cash them out immediately, before release, and no later than 14 days after reservation/invoice date.
CUSTOMERS IN THE EU
Up to 6 months financing of coffee
We are happy to announce that we are now able to finance coffees for our clients in the EU. We will charge 1,5% per month starting 1 month after reservation for in stock coffees, or after arrival in Europe for pre-booked coffees. This includes warehousing. We have a limit of maximum 6 months after reservation date.
30 days payment terms
Clients in the EU are generally able to get payment terms at 30 days from invoice date/release of their coffee.
If you would like to receive samples, send us an email! We can send green or roasted samples on request . All samples go out via Fedex, meaning they will be at your door the day after being sent (for most places in Europe).
Before coffees arrive from origin to our warehouse, we often have very limited amounts of pre-shipment samples. Please bear with us!
We often hold cupping events at our office in Oslo, at international coffee events, and in various cities to present incoming coffees. That is often the best way to taste the widest variety of new coffees. Sign up for our newsletter to keep informed!