We are searching for a Sales & Customer Support Representative to join our international team of coffee fanatics in Oslo.
Application deadline: Friday, June 9th, 2023
This is an entry-level position on the sales team with a lot of room to learn and grow. You’ll work not only with a team of dedicated coffee professionals but also a customer base of the absolute best coffee roasters in the world.
As we grow, we need someone to be the “sponge” and soak up the essential day to day operations to make sure our customers always get the best coffee and the best service. You will be involved in everything from customer communication and service, invoicing, logistics, and the business side to supply chains, coffee tasting, events, and more.
The ideal candidate will want to build a career in specialty coffee, as the role involves interacting with all our customers and colleagues. No coffee knowledge required – but a passion for excellent customer service is a must!
- Customer service experience in a B2B environment.
- Structured and disciplined, able to juggle multiple tasks.
- Fast and friendly service mentality.
- Passion for working with people and solving problems.
- Ability to work across multiple systems and spreadsheets.
- Fluent written and spoken business English.
The ideal candidate would also possess:
- Drive to learn, improve, and succeed.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- An interest in coffee – how it’s grown, traded, and enjoyed.
- High standards of customer service, and drive to get the job done well and quickly.
What we offer:
- An exciting position in a young company with growth potential.
- Competitive terms and good employee benefits.
- Great opportunities for personal development.
- A multicultural, diverse and international work environment.
Our main office and tasting lab is located in Tøyen, Oslo. While we are flexible on WFH as needed, this role is intended as 100% in office – this is where everything happens, from roasting to cupping, and it’s the place to be to learn!
About Nordic Approach: Founded in 2011, Nordic Approach is a green coffee import company specialising in high-quality, traceable coffees. We import from origin to Europe and sell to coffee roasters globally. Nordic Approach is an industry leader, setting the standard for coffee quality, traceability, and transparency. We have a dedicated, diverse, and driven team in Oslo and in offices in producing countries.
If you have any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org