We’re looking for a new lab intern at Nordic Approach HQ in Oslo, Norway.
Duration: 6 months. Start time can be discussed, but position is essentially available now. The internship is unpaid but we provide free accommodation.
We are looking for someone who is ambitious about coffee that would like to invest some of their time to learn a lot, and maybe develop into permanent opportunities here with us.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Take the heat of working in a nano production roastery
- Likes working in a team
- Be sociable, helpful and considerate towards colleagues
- Ability to work independently over time
- Take trouble openly and honestly directly with your manager
- Can be receptive to constructive criticism
- Have a positive attitude
- Knowledge of how to use Excel/ Google Docs is a plus
Your job tasks will consist mainly of:
- Incoming sample registration
- Physical analysis of green coffee
- Roasting a lot of different coffees
- Preparing cuppings and events
- Maintaining inventory
- Updating internal systems
- Packing coffees
- Sending out samples to our customers
As the HUB of Nordic Approach, it is expected of the lab to work closely with purchasing and sales team.
What you’ll get in return:
- Extensive training in Google Drive and its applications
- Extensive training in Cropster Lab
- Green grading training
- Sensorial training
- Cupping training
- Roasting training
- free accommodation in Oslo
Head on over to our facebook page to apply, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a customer of Nordic Approach you can add coffee related jobs (roasting etc ) on this page (no barista jobs, sorry). Email email@example.com to add your job.
To add a job to this page, please email firstname.lastname@example.org