Anaerobic Fermentation? Carbonic Maceration? A webinar about processing, roasting, and drinking new styles of coffee.
Love them or hate them, these new styles of coffees have taken hold. But beyond the profiles, be they crazy delicious or just straight crazy (depending on your preference), what do these new fermentation styles mean for our industry?
We teamed up with our friends at Cropster and experts across the value chain for a free webinar in December 2020. In this webinar we explored these new methods, the science behind the process, what flavours they add to the coffee, the roasting considerations, and how these new fermentation styles affect the value chain.
- Lex Wenneker – Friedhats, the Netherlands
- Dmitrii Borodai – The Welder Catherine, Russia
- Morten Wennersgaard – Nordic Approach
- Kingsley Griffin – Kingha Coffees, Uganda
- Natalia Brito & Andre Garcia – Jaguara Coffee, Brazil