Victoria Arduino is coming back in the capital of fashion and design for the “Milan Coffee Festival”. This event will take place from 30th November to 2ndDecember in the “Spazio Pelota” location in Milan, celebrating coffee culture in the Italian city. Participants will have the chance to taste many free coffee samples, to take part in interactive workshops, and enjoy world-level exhibitions. This is all you can find in Victoria Arduino’s stand, the #M06.
In the occasion of this first festival, we brought our two crown jewels: the VA388 Black Eagle, the official WBC coffee machine, and the brand-new Mythos 2 gravimetric grinder. Moreover, we decided to share our stand with Nordic Approach, a key player in the world of coffee specializing in traceable high-quality green coffees with different profiles. We have a lot in common, from the quality of the product to the focus on sustainability.
This is a real journey from the farm to the cup, starting with an eco-friendly production in the country of origin and ending in the coffee shop offering a sustainable and traceable cup of coffee. We want to offer the participants the chance to cup a variety of coffees from different countries, and sample brewings and espresso for a unique experience.
This is the program:
Friday, 30th November:
- 10 – 12 Brewing African coffee from Nordic Approach
- 12 – 14 Cupping African coffees from Nordic Approach
- 14 – 16 Cupping Natural coffees from Nordic Approach
Saturday, 1st December
- 10 – 12 Cupping coffee suitable for espresso
- 12 – 14 Brewing filter and Espresso on Natural coffee from Nordic
- 14 – 16 Brewing filter and Espresso on African coffees from Nordic
Sunday, 2nd December
- 10 – 12 Cupping coffee suitable for filter
- 12 – 14 Brewing filter and Espresso on Colombian coffee from Nordic
- 14 – 16 Brewing filter and Espresso on Naturals from Nordic