We are looking for someone who is ambitious and curious about coffee who would like to invest some of their time to learn with us, with the possibility of joining our team permanently.
- Duration: 6 months, with start preferably being in August, or early September 2021.
- The internship is unpaid but we provide free accommodation and lunch on working days.
- You must be an EU/ EEA national, Norwegian resident, or have a visa that would allow you stay in Norway for the full duration of the internship.
As the hub of Nordic Approach, the lab works closely with the purchasing and sales teams. We are customer service providers and facilitators for the rest of the company, and have a hand in everything that goes on.
We are looking for someone who:
- Likes working in a team
- Likes to keep an organised and clean working space
- Likes to be sociable and helpful towards colleagues (“customer service attitude”)
- Is able to work independently
- Addresses concerns openly and honestly directly with their manager
- Can be receptive to constructive criticism
- Has a positive attitude
- Takes the heat of working in a nano production roastery
The following would be a plus:
- Knowledge of coding (especially excel / google sheets)
- Previous coffee or customer service experience
Your job tasks will consist mainly of:
- Incoming sample registration
- Physical analysis of green coffee
- Roasting a lot of different coffees
- Preparing cuppings and events
- Maintaining inventory
- Updating internal systems
- Packing coffee
- Sending out samples to our customers