We cater to roasters in Europe and Asia from our Belgian warehouse. Orders and samples can be placed online or by email. No minimum order. We can send green or roasted samples on request, up to 10 samples at a time.
- We offer purchase planning free of charge, we can help you figure out what you need, and book in advance
- Travel with us to origin to cup and meet producers. Build long term relationships with farmers.
- Find a cupping event near you, book a visit at our HQ in Oslo or order samples free of charge
How to order
All orders can be placed via email or phone with our sales staff. We will send you an order confirmation by email to confirm price, quantity, addresses, VAT numbers, etc.
We will need the following information:
- Official company name
- Billing address
- Shipping / delivery address
- VAT number
- Contact person, email, phone
- Once confirmed, we will send you the invoice with our bank details. As soon as we receive payment (or copy of payment confirmation from your bank), we’ll get the goods prepared and shipped!
Step by step purchase procedure
- Place your order by phone or email.
- Ask for transport arrangements. We can handle that.
- We will send you the order confirmation.
- Approve order confirmation by email.
- We will send you the invoice.
- Return payment confirmation from bank or wait until we receive funds.
- Goods will be prepared and shipped in a few days.
Shipping & Logistics
We can arrange shipment to your roastery anywhere in the world, or prepare the coffee to be picked up by you or your shipping company.
If you are located in Europe, we can ship to your doorstep. If you are in the USA, Asia, or Oceania, we can ship with terms CIF to your port of choice. If you are in Russia, we usually use a third party importer to insure quick and easy transport. (More details on customs clearance below).
All coffees are packed on EUR pallets (1.2m x 0.8m), wrapped in plastic, and strapped for stability. Vollers have changed their policy to allow a maximum of 10 bags on each pallet, due to health and safety. A half pallet is max 280 kilos.
There is no minimum order – you can order as little as 1 bag/box. Shipping costs are based on 1 pallet, so usually it is more economical to fill up a pallet, but we can accommodate any order size.
We can ship or release coffee to you once the invoice is paid. Generally, the timeline looks like this:
- Day 1: Invoice paid. We ask our warehouse to start packing the coffee.
- Day 2: Coffee is packed and shipping is ordered.
- Day 3: Coffee is dispatched, and delivered within a few days. Usually the time between payment and delivery is 5-7 business days within Europe (obviously less in the UK or within Norway when ordering from the local warehouse)
All coffees from our Belgian warehouse are customs cleared into the EU.
Coffees in our Oslo warehouse need to be customs cleared when shipping, and in general we will arrange for that to be done through our shipper.
We can help with the process if you are new or if your country has special requirements. If you are outside the EU, local rules for customs clearance will apply, and sometimes you will need special documents (phytosanitary documents, FDA prior notification, etc. etc. etc. [the list is long and complicated]). We have pretty good experience with most countries so get in touch if you have questions!
We require payment up front before releasing coffee from our warehouse.
All invoices are issued in USD, which are preferred (we buy coffee in USD). If not possible to transfer in USD, we can accept EUR or GBP with an agreed exchange rate, or you can use a third party service like transferwise to covert your currency to USD.
The customer is contracted to paying the price per kg which applies at the time of order, regardless of any discounts that may have been added at a later date.
There is an added charge of 50 USD for any orders lower than 300kg. This fee means we can continue to offer minimum orders of just one bag or box. Until know we have being doing this at a loss, which is not sustainable for us, or the producers, in the long run.
Read more on our blog.
Discount on volume purchases
10% discount for 50 bag orders and immediate payment. This is for roasters ordering more than 50 bags in one go, and are able to cash them out immediately, before release, and no later than 14 days after reservation/invoice date.
CUSTOMERS IN THE EU
Up to 6 months financing of coffee
We are happy to announce that we are now able to finance coffees for our clients in the EU. We will charge 1,5% per month starting 1 month after reservation for in stock coffees, or after arrival in Europe for pre-booked coffees. This includes warehousing. We have a limit of maximum 6 months after reservation date.
30 days payment terms
Clients in the EU are generally able to get payment terms at 30 days from invoice date/release of their coffee.